Latest Articles

Posted by / Tuesday, November 29, 2016 / No comments

December Goals



December is already here, can you believe it? I can't.

This month is my absolute favorite for many reasons, but to sum it up.... CHRISTMAS. Everything about Christmas excites me, and fills me with joy! There is so much I want/need to do this month both fun and serious, and I have to stay focused to get it all done!

My goals for the month of December:


Make a budget.

I will be starting a new job in the next week and my finances are going to be changing, so I need to update my budget and make some changes. I also need to focus on the baby and start saving for the nursery and everything else that we will need.

Focus on my health and the baby.

This one is very very important to me, mostly because I am growing a little human inside of me! I need to make sure I am taking care of my body completely. Body, Mind, Soul.

Christmas shopping.

I am so late on this and it stresses me out! Usually I start buying gifts in October and November, but I am getting a late start so I need to find the best deals!

Decorate the house.

Christmas music, hot chocolate and decorating the house is one of my favorite parts of this month. It's so much fun and definitely is a family bonding moment. Last year I wasn't home for this, and I am SO excited to decorate this year!

Explore Salt Lake City and see the lights.

Downtown Salt Lake City is beautiful this time of year with all the lights. The temple is all lit up, and City Creek mall is so fun. They have food trucks everywhere, and it is such a fun atmosphere. I love it up there. There are lights everywhere and you just can't stop smiling!

Holiday movie night.

The Grinch, Elf, Santa Clause, Home Alone...

Enough said,

Family time.

Like I said before, last year I wasn't with my family for the holidays and it was really rough. But this year I am with them for the whole month, and I am so excited to spend this time with them. My main goal is to be around them and enjoy this month as much as possible!

Weekend in Saint George. 

I haven't decided what weekend, but I am planning on going down to visit Jonathan for a weekend before Christmas.


Stress Management.

I stress about everything. Literally everything. This month I really want to focus on lowering my stress levels. Life is happening and moving no matter what, I need to realize that and accept what is. Stressing every detail of my life won't change what is. I want to focus on the present and not stress so much over the future. Yes, some stress is good stress, but there is a fine line between being a little stressed and stressing every aspect of your life. My goal is to find that line.

Most of my goals are holiday themed which makes me so excited, what are some of your goals for the month of December?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow