Latest Articles

Posted by / Wednesday, November 23, 2016 / 11 Comments

Big Surprise!!


Big News..... I'm PREGNANT!!

Can you believe it!? I can barely believe it myself. I am 18 weeks pregnant this week and almost to my half way mark. The past few weeks have just flown by, and we are finally announcing it to everyone!
I couldn't be happier with the way my life is going right now, everything is changing so fast and I am loving every second (minus the puking, fatigue and headaches) of it. I've never been so excited for something in my entire life, and I already love my beautiful baby so much. To top it all off I couldn't be happier to be experiencing this with my love.

My life is taking a turn I wasn't quite expecting yet, but I wouldn't change a single thing.



11 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Your due date must be coming up soon now. Enjoy these last few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, 19 days left! We are enjoying every second, thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on such wonderful news! You'll be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost to the finish line! Thanks so much for reading Leah!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I love the announcement pictures, they are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we would've done something a little more creative, but I was so excited I couldn't wait, thanks!

      Delete
  5. Aww what an adorable announcement! Congrats! Have a happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow