Latest Articles

Posted by / Sunday, March 20, 2016 / No comments

Lake Havasu - Weekly Highlights


Hey everyone, I hope your week was good and memorable Mine sure was, mostly because it was my Spring Break -- so to say the least it was very memorable,













Spring Break was spent in Lake Havasu, Arizona. We were only able to go over the weekend because we worked and had prior obligations. But, the two days we spend in Havasu was absolutely unforgettable. We met some of the most amazing people, and made memories that will last a lifetime. I went with my friend J, and we had the craziest time. We met some people who showed us around and ride in their boat. This was my first time on a boat, ever. AND I got to drive the boat, it was so much fun, such a rush!! I couldn't believe how beautiful it was out there, 10/10 would recommend to anyone who has never been there!

Well, that was pretty much the highlight of my week, other than that I have been swamped in homework and work so I haven't had much free time!

How was your week, anything exciting happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow