Latest Articles

Posted by / Sunday, March 6, 2016 / No comments

Weekly Highlights


Hey there, I am back! School, work and everything in between has completely taken over my life and I feel like I haven't had time to write (which makes me extremely sad, but I promise this time I AM BACK!) I know I have said that before, but this time it's different because I finally figured out how to manage my time better. 

So this past week was pretty fun I must say, I didn't do much but the few things I did do were eventful.



It is March and I am wearing a tank top and a skirt, I love where I live. My friend L and I went on a random trip and decided to take car selfies... We can never take a good picture, to say the least. 


I met new friends, and caught up with old ones at B's house!



J and I attended my University's sweetheart dance... Yes it was in March, don't ask me why.


Have you guys seen Fuller House yet? Well, I did and had a themed party dedicated to Full House. I am currently drinking a "Have Mercy Martini" 


My best friend came to visit, and I couldn't be more excited to see him over the course of the next two weeks. 


Went to a bonfire Friday night, and it got pretty crazy but I met new friends so that's always nice!

Tell me about your week, do anything exciting? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow