Latest Articles

Posted by / Tuesday, January 26, 2016 / No comments

Let's go back to 2015 for a second

Last year was pretty insane, to say the least.

I gained a lot, but I lost a lot as well. It was a year of firsts and a year of lasts. Looking back on 2015 I see how much I have changed, and with this new year I am excited to see what happens to me next.

Here is the major highlights from 2015:




I visited San Francisco for the first time. It was a week full of service projects!



I turned 19! I spent the day with family and had a delicious homemade seafood dinner. Plus, look at my killer cake!



I made my first large purchase which happened to be a Chrysler 200. I am absolutely in love with my baby. Her name is Stella. 



I chopped all my hair off, most tragic part of the year I'm not even going to lie!



I watched my best friend from Middle School get married, and it was so beautiful. I only cried about five times. 


I moved into my new apartment and started my second year of college, yay me!






I had some great times with the clubs I am apart of.





This year was the year I gained the most amazing group of friends, they are people that I hope to have in my life for forever. I am truly blessed to have found them. 




There were multiple spontaneous trips to Vegas, I think three? But, they were definitely memorable nights. 



For the first time in I think two years, I dressed up for Halloween. I was Freddy Kruger. 




I spent Thanksgiving with my friends, we went out to eat at Golden Corral and then got all dressed up for a friends giving. 




I also spent Christmas with my friends, it was such a fun night. Definitely something I will remember for forever. This was also my first Christmas away from home.





This was also the year that I met one of the most amazing guys I've ever known. 



And, I ended the year with a group of great people. 

2015 was a year I will never forget.

Here I come 2016.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow