Latest Articles

Posted by / Wednesday, December 23, 2015 / No comments

Take a step back

Sometimes in life, you need to take a step back and appreciate everything you have.

The past few months have been such a roller coaster, I have hit rock bottom and I am now starting to find my way back to the top. There have been many moments in my life where I have felt so low, and so empty; but this past three months I really lost myself. My life has become some constant rerun that I haven't been able to escape. Some days, I feel like I am running in circles and it's a never ending route.

But, that is all going to change. The vibes you give off in life is eventually what you attract. I am done being negative about everything, because it doesn't do me any good.

Turning my thoughts into something positive is whats going to attract good things and a positive life.

The other day I was so emotional and I needed a break, so I went for a small hike to watch the sunset. This is the moment I realized I need a change in my lifestyle, I need to work towards my future and goals. Moving forward is what I need, and what I will be doing.



I am excited for the changes I will be making in my life, I really feel strongly about this.

Writing is definitely going to be put in my everyday goals again, so I hope you guys stick around to keep reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow