Latest Articles

Posted by / Tuesday, November 10, 2015 / No comments

November Goals


Can you believe that the year is almost over, like where did the year go?

With the holidays coming up soon, there is much to get done. So this and the next month goals are going to be very similar, yet different. 

My goals for the month of November:

Make a budget/ figure out finances. 

Lately I haven't been dealing with my finances as well as I should, so I really want to make a budget and stick to it as much as possible. With Christmas around the corner I need to save money for the trip back home and all the activities that will be happening when I get there. 

I'm typically good at sticking to my budget, but the past few months I just can't seem to stay on track. So this is something I need to focus on.

Start Christmas shopping family & friends.

I really want to get my Grandma and Mother a good gift this year, something that is really thought out, so I need to start brainstorming and looking at all of my options. As for everyone else I am buying gifts for, I have a pretty good idea of the items to buy, so no stress there. 

Make plans for next semester regarding housing. 

I'm selling my student housing contract for multiple reasons I would rather not say, so  I need to figure out where I will be living next semester. Wish me luck. 

Have a me day. 

I haven't been focusing on me very much lately, so  I want to have a complete me day. Which of course will include: Coffee, books, a face mask and more coffee.

Call mom more. 

I am aiming for at least twice a week. We used to talk almost every single day, but slowly it has stopped to maybe once every two weeks, if that. 

Stop focusing on the future so much. 

I worry so much about the future, I am pretty sure that's 90 percent of my thoughts. I need to take a step back and enjoy the present, because I am missing the precious moments that each day has to offer. 

Jam to Christmas music all the time.

UHM THIS IS THE BEST GOAL. Okay, guys you don't even know, I love Christmas. SO SO much. I have already started listening to holiday music. This isn't really a goal because it is inevitable that I will jam to Christmas music every. single. day, but I just wanted to throw it on here so you guys can feel my holiday spirit. 

Enjoy life, stop stressing so much. 

Self explanatory. I need to learn to take a breath and relax. I stress over everything and it's not good for my emotions (or my face). This is something I really want to focus on.

My goals are short and sweet this month, what are some of your November goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow