Latest Articles

Posted by / Tuesday, October 27, 2015 / No comments

Weekly Highlights




Wednesday was the first day I've written in the longest time, and honestly it felt absolutely refreshing. My writers block was gone, and my mind was clear. Lately I've been down, and I decided to go on a hike to clear my mind and just think about everything. It's when I was sitting there that I realized I needed to start blogging again, because truthfully it eases my stress, and I love it. 

Do you ever have one of those moments where you finally understand what you need to do to be happy again? Well, this was one of those moments. 

Isn't it great how being outside in the silent can help you organize your thoughts and priorities!


Thursday evening I took a little road trip home to see my family. The drive is about three hours, and I kid you not it was raining the whole time! It added another hour to the drive which I wasn't too happy about. On the plus side, I got to catch up on my College Info Geek podcasts. 



I went to my first haunted house, and it was an unforgettable experience. My mother and I had a girls night out, and we decided to go to the haunted forest by our house. Now, keep in mind that I am the biggest wimp in the world. I get scared by anything and everything, so this was a huge step for me! The whole time I was practically on top of my mother, but I made it through alive, thankfully. 

It was a really fun experience, but to be honest I don't know if I will ever go to another haunted house. 


I finally got to catch up with my little sister, which was the highlight of my week. We never really talk much anymore, so it was nice. 







The end of my week was spent in the beautiful city of Salt Lake. My friends from school all drove up and rented a house for the weekend. It was a nonstop party with all of them. Seriously, life is never dull around these people. The best part, was that most people had costumes on! I didn't really have a costume, so I improvised with what was around the house.

A great weekend well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow