Latest Articles

Posted by / Thursday, October 22, 2015 / No comments

The Best Halloween Movies

Correct me if I am wrong, but Halloween movies are the best movies. I'm not talking scary movies, but the childhood movies I grew up on. Nothing beats curling up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and a Halloween movie.


Corpse Bride is a movie that I will forever enjoy watching. It is one of the only cartoon type movies that I can stand to watch. 


Hocus Pocus is about witches, and who doesn't love witches? This movie is all about superstitions and the traditions of Halloween. 


Mom's got a date with a Vampire is one movie that I love. I don't watch it every year, because it's not always on the television. But, when it's on I will always watch it. 


Phantom of the Megaplex is the reason I am scared of movie theaters at night. Such a good movie though.


Don't Look Under the Bed is the main reason I am scared of everything. This movie would come on when I was younger and I could never turn it off, but it was so scary. Looking back, this may be the scariest Disney movie, ever. 


Halloweentown is the greatest Halloween series ever, and I will not be convinced otherwise. Every year I have a movie marathon consisting of these movies. I love the action, and fantasy in these movies. If you have never seen them, I suggest you reevaluate your life and watch them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow