Latest Articles

Posted by / Wednesday, October 21, 2015 / No comments

Complicated

I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted in weeks, life has been so complicated lately, I don't even know where to begin. Quite frankly, I don't even know if it's worth talking about. 

I haven't published a post in a few weeks, I have written a few but the words just don't sound good so I end up deleting them. 

My mind has been so consumed with negativity lately, I can never seem to find my focus anymore. 

The life I have been living isn't one I am too proud of, and I hate myself for that. 

The past weeks have been so complicated and hectic, I can't even begin to explain it. My whole life has been turned upside down, and the only person I have to blame is myself. 

One action, one tiny action can turn your life around. 

I don't want to go into detail about the mistakes I've been making because it will only make things worse. But, I will say this, the past weeks have changed me, for the worse, and it really upsets me. I have done things, said things that I am not proud of. 

During these weeks I somehow lost my way, and I feel like I am slowly loosing myself. 

That is going to change, and it is going to change now. 

Life is so short, and I need to fully realize this because it is so important. Yeah I made mistakes, and yeah I screwed up, but I can't let that hold me back from becoming the best me possible. Turning things back around is going to be hard, but it is not impossible. It is just going to take time and effort. I need to stop feeling sorry for myself, and turn this situation back around, because if I don't things will get worse and I won't be able to handle that.

I can do it, and I know that. I have to push forward and not give up. 

I made this post for two reasons: the first is because I want you guys to know why I haven't been writing, and I want to let you guys know that I will start back up because writing helps me clear my mind, and I love interacting with this community. The second reason I wrote this was for a peace of my mind, reassurance that I can change, and I will change. 

Thanks for reading guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow