Latest Articles

Posted by / Tuesday, September 1, 2015 / No comments

My Introduction | Blogtember 2k15

Blogtember is here guys, and I couldn't be more excited! Blogtember is a daily linkup that lasts all month. Bailey over at Brave Love Blog has all the daily prompts and information, so go check that out. 

Introduce Yourself: 


Hey there guys! I'm Alexis but everyone calls me Lex. I've been blogging at Lex Meets World for almost a year I believe. I started blogging during my first year of college, I was super homesick and writing was able to help me cope with that. I didn't write much, I started blogging much more this past summer. I am hooked to the blogging community, and I am loving every moment of it. 

I am a Sophomore in college + my major is Mass Communications. But, that is subject to change, I plan on staying in the Communications field, but I want to switch my emphasis. I honestly haven't decided on a career choice, but I am thinking something non-profit related. 

I am an avid coffee drinker, I can't imagine not drinking it. Diet Coke is also a huge part of my every day life. 

Writing is something I enjoy, and I like to think that it is my passion. I've been writing in a journal and doing short stories since I was in elementary school. Writing and reading have always been an escape for me, the words take me to some other place. It is a calming essence. 

Netflix is my guilty pleasure, I spend more time than I'd like to admit watching television shows. My favorite movies are: My Best Friends Wedding, Father of the Bride, The Blind Side, and all of the Harry Potter movies. 

Saying I am shy is an understatement. Being in big groups or attending events gives me major anxiety. I always hate when a professor tells us to "get into a group" or "you will be giving a presentation". My hands get all sweaty and I start talking fast, and it is just a bad situation. But, I am working on it, because I want to make public speaking a strength. 

Family is everything to me. More specifically. my Mother, sister, and Grandmother. I wouldn't be where I am today without those three amazing ladies. They have helped me through some of my darkest days. I owe them everything.

God is number one in my life, I was recently saved. That was one of the greatest days of my life, because it was the day I finally accepted God into my life. 

Well, there you have it guys, a little about me! I hope that everyone does this linkup, and no you do not have to post everyday. Just do it when you can! Make sure to use the hashtag #blogtemberchallenge on social media!


Brave Love Blog

Check back tomorrow for my ideal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow