Latest Articles

Posted by / Tuesday, September 8, 2015 / No comments

My Favorite Season | Blogtember 2k15


My favorite season is right around the corner, Fall.

Everything about this season intrigues me:

Pumpkin spiced everything 

Over sized sweaters, boots, leggings

Candles 

Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas

All of the activities that accompany the holidays

Cuddle weather

Hot chocolate 

I honestly can't think of a negative aspect of the Fall, I enjoy every single part of the season. Guys, while I am writing this I am literally smiling like a fool because I am SO excited!


What's your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow