Latest Articles

Posted by / Saturday, September 5, 2015 / No comments

Friday Favorites


Hey guys, I apologize for the day late post! 

Did this past week go by extremely fast or is it just me? Anyways, this week was very quiet, and I didn't do much. Since school started I have had a full schedule from morning to night, I swear I am constantly doing homework, it's driving me insane.

But, I am staying positive because no one likes a negative Nancy. So here's the highlights of my week!


Tuesday night I was on campus all day long, by the time I left it was almost ten. When I was outside I noticed the beautiful sunset, I had to stop snap a photo. This picture does not serve it justice, I promise it was a thousand times better! Sunsets are my favorite because they are never the same, every single one is different and unique. I couldn't help but to stop and stare. 


Wednesday night I had the opportunity to attend my first webinar hosted by the lovely Helene in Between. It was such a great experience, I have never done anything like that. I learned so during the hour, my notebook was full of useful information. Oh, and I also had my Chai Latte, so it was a perfect evening.


Thursday night my roommate and I hung out with some friends from school. We were going to go bowling, but I guess Wednesday is league day, fun fact. So we ended up driving around a little bit, and then hanging out at a friends house. It was nice to catch up with people I hadn't seen since last school year. 



Friday my roommate (the one above) and I went out to get lunch at this cute place downtown. I had the most amazing vegetarian sandwich, this picture does no justice, but I devoured it. So good. 

There you have it, the highlights of my week. Nothing too exciting, but I would have to say it was a good week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow