Latest Articles

Posted by / Monday, August 24, 2015 / No comments

I Was Nominated for the Liebster Award


I opened my email the other day and I saw that I was nominated for this award. Honestly, I didn't even think many people read my blog, so this made me extremely excited. Up until a few days ago I never even heard of this award. The Liebster award is meant to put the spotlight on newer blogs, and help increase the traffic of their pages.

I was nominated by Stella.

Liebster Award Rules

Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.

Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).

Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.

Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.

Finally, copy these rules onto your post.

 My nominations are:

Stella's questions

1. What inspired you to start blogging?

I was researching college survival tips and I came across Samantha's blog, and I was hooked by her words. I ended up reading everything she had posted up to that point. I was totally inspired to start up my own blog, so I did. This was about a year ago!

2. Describe your blog in one sentence

I never know when to shut up, and you can tell by reading my posts.

3. If you could be a biscuit which one would you be and why?

I would be a buttermilk biscuit with butter and raspberry jelly. Mmm.

4. Where do you get inspiration for your blog?

Honestly my blog is mostly about my life and college. So when I live through an experience it becomes a blog post.

5. What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid?

I wanted to be a doctor, that was always my dream growing up.

6. Favorite subject in school?

English, I really enjoy writing and reading.

7. What is your life motto?

In the movie Step Up 3 there is a part in the end that I absolutely love.

Moose: You know, some famous guy once said: "To Travel is better than to arrive." And I was like, "What?" Because I used to think that there was only one path to take to where you want to be in life. But, if you choose that one path, it doesn't mean you have to abandon all the other ones.I realize it actually what happens along the way that counts; the stumbles, the falls, and the friendships. It's the journey and not the destination. You just gotta, I guess, trust that the future is gonna work itself out like it's supposed to.

When I heard this I fell in love. I guess my motto in life is to enjoy the road I am on, and not be so focused on the future that I miss out on the current life I am a part of.

8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?

I would go to Europe, there are so many places I want to see that are in that area, and it would just be such a learning experience!

9. Favorite season? 

Fall! I can not even wait for pumpkin spiced lattes!!!

10. What country are you from?

The United States.

My questions for you:

1. What motivated you to start your own blog?

2. If you could have any super power what would it be, and why?

3. Favorite drink?

4. What is your favorite quote?

5. If you could describe your blog in three words, what would those words be?

6. What makes you the most happy?

7. What are your life goals?

8. What was the best day of your life thus far?

9. Favorite Youtubers?

10. What is your favorite book?

Alright, so there you have it! This was a super fun and interesting post, thanks to Stella for tagging me. Now, if I tagged you, make sure that you leave a comment on my post with the link to your response post. I can't wait to read your answers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow