Latest Articles

Posted by / Sunday, August 16, 2015 / No comments

Friday Favorites


Happy Sunday lovely's.
So, yes I realize the post is Friday Favorites, and it is Sunday. I am so sorry for the delay! This past week has just been so hectic and I had no time to write. But better late than never right?

I have always been an avid coffee drinker, I like my coffee with cream and a spoonful of sugar. But, recently I tried Chai Tea and my life has forever been changed. It is so sweet and has a hint of spice in it. Definitely my new favorite drink.
Also, I've been eating A LOT of chocolate croissants from Starbucks, when they heat it up it is such a savory dessert.

The Secret is a book I have started, and it is a life altering book. I have watched the documentary of Netflix, but I am just now getting around to reading the book. I am not too far in, because I feel like this is the kind of book that you read at a slower pace to actually obtain all of the information. Check this book out, you will not regret it. 


I went on a three hour drive on Thursday for a job interview at my University. The drive is very boring but you do pass a few beautiful sites. So I snapped a few photos. This was one of my favorite parts of the week because I GOT THE JOB! I needed this job so bad, and when they called and said I got it, I couldn't even believe it. It is an IT job on campus, so I can't wait to start!



Not much for this week, but I hope you enjoyed my post! Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow