Latest Articles

Posted by / Wednesday, August 26, 2015 / No comments

Fall 2015 Semester Goals


Hey guys, so it is pretty late at night while I am writing this, but I really wanted to post this. This is my second year of college and the first three days have been both exciting and exhausting. So much has already happened, and I can't wait to share that with you guys in my next post.

But, for this post I want to focus on my semester goals!

Don't miss any of my classes

This is a big one for me, because last year I slacked a lot. I was in the mindset where I didn't have to go to class to pass, and that had a huge toll on my GPA. So, this semester I want to attend every single class, no exceptions.

Have better time time management

Another huge one for me! I have the worst time management skills, seriously I am terrible at this. I bought another planner this semester and I plan to use it every day.

I also have a post-it note that I put in my planner every day with the things I have to get done that day. This has helped me a lot so far, let's hope I can keep this habit up.

With managing my time, this is good for all my extracurricular activities and my school work. I need to focus on balancing all of my responsibilities.

Pass all of my classes with at least B's

I really want all A's, but with a 20 credit course load, I figure one or two classes will average a B.

Meet two new people on the days I am at the school

I have been doing this since the first day, and I have already met so many people. I am an extreme introvert, so this has been very hard for me. I have had to put a lot of effort in this goal, but it is already paying off. I have met a few interesting people, and I can't wait to meet more.

Join one new club and attend the meetings/activities 

I am already part of two clubs, but I want to join one more and become a part of it. This will be good for me socially, and I am hoping for it to relieve some stress. The club I want it to be a fun/easy club, so I can go and have a good time.

Participate more in Student Government 

If you have read my previous posts you know I am apart of my universities Student Government and I really enjoy it. I haven't participated as much as I should have, and I really want to change that. I don't have a stipend position or anything, but there is still so much I can do. The committee members are the heart of Student Government. I want to contribute all that I can, because I truly love my school.

Take advantage of office hours

This semester I really want to utilize my professors office hours, I want to get to know them and visa versa. This is a goal I really want to accomplish, because it can open many doors.

Keep up with blogging

With everything going on this school year my time is limited, but I don't want that to affect my blog. I want to keep posting at least twice a week. Now, there may be weeks when I can only post once, but I promise to try my hardest to get stuff out to you guys!

This semester is going to be a good one, I really believe so! I can't wait to see what happens this year, so many opportunities!

Well, there it is, my semester goals! What are some of your semester goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow