Latest Articles

Posted by / Monday, July 20, 2015 / No comments

Pinterest got to me

Hey Ya'll, the other day I put together a super adorable outfit and I wanted to share it! I was pinning some outfits on one of my boards and there was a link on How to cut jeans into shorts. I decided to make my first pair of shorts, and not to brag or anything but I think it was a total success. So inevitably I had to have some fun with the self timer on my cell phone.
Then I had to take selfies, because well... I just had to.
Then my niece said she had to be in one, so here is a picture of us. (I promise it's the last one)
So there is that. Pinterest sucked me in for another project. Can't wait to share the next DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow