Latest Articles

Posted by / Thursday, May 21, 2015 / No comments

New Beginnings!

I realize that I sort of fell of the face of the earth for a few months, I apologize,, Well, I don't even know if people really read my blog, so I could be apologizing to no one.

Anyway, I finished my first year of University, and wow am I relieved. It was the most intense year of my life, a complete roller coaster ride. It was such a thrilling experience, and I learned a lot about myself, and I grew a lot as a person.

Now, I am back home with my mother and sister for the summer. It is nice to be home, where I am fully comfortable.

I recently came to realize that I am so unhealthy with my life. Emotionally, mentally and physically I am weak, and lacking, I have not been too happy with my life and I want to change that.

I want to feel good, and look good. I intend to do just that.

Regularly going to the gym and eating healthy is on the agenda. Also, I plan to start weekly church group again, I was always much happier when I was actively going to church.

I will be posting about my fitness journey regularly, and I hope to see overall results with my life.

So here is to new beginnings!!!


Wish me luck guys
-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow