Latest Articles

Posted by / Thursday, January 1, 2015 / No comments

Let's go back to 2014 for a second

2014 was the most eventful year I have ever had in my life. I lost myself and I also found myself in a matter of 365 days. I lost people and I gained some amazing people.

It's insane to look back and see how much I have changed as a person, I really love the changes that I have made in my life. I am definitely a better person.

2014 was an eventful year as I said above, here's a few great things that happened:



My mother came home, she was gone for 19 months. The longest 19 months of my life, but she's home and I couldn't be happier. My family is now complete.


I TURNED 18!


I graduated high school! The most bittersweet moment of my life, hands down. I never thought I would make it to graduation. I had a very hard four years and I experienced trials that I almost didn't overcome, but I did. I did it! 



I got my braces off!! After two and a half years they finally came off! 


I added another tattoo to the family, it's the Aries symbol. 




I went camping for the first time in my entire life, and it was definitely something I will remember for the rest of my life. Now will I ever go again? Who knows, probably not but you never know!
I started attending Dixie State University. I made it to college, can you believe it! I actually did it and I am so proud of myself! 
P.S my grades for the first semester was the best I have ever done in school. 
GO RED STORM!




One of my top favorite moments of this year was finally seeing my Chicago Bulls play live! They played the Utah Jazz and can I just say it was the most intense game I have EVER seen in my life! And I'm not just saying that because I was there, it was really so INTENSE! The score was 97-95 my Bulls won! This was the greatest day ever because I got to see Joakim Noah and Derick Rose play live! A night for the books.

2014 is over and I am closing this chapter of my life and opening a new one, and I couldn't be more excited! This year had it's ups and downs, but what year doesn't? I am so excited to see what life has in store for me. Bring it on 2015! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow