Latest Articles

Posted by / Wednesday, December 24, 2014 / No comments

Merry Christmas Eve

It is Christmas Eve, can you believe that? Wow how the time has flown. It feels like it was just last Christmas. So much has changed since last Christmas. This year my mom is home! She missed two Christmas' because she was incarcerated. Hardest time of my life but that's for another blog post. But, she finally is home for the holidays and I couldn't be happier!
Our family typically always goes all out for the holidays but this year it is so much bigger and better! (if that's even possible!) 
 My mom really realized how short life is and how we need to enjoy every moment, so this year we have been making so many memories! 
The other night we went up to the temple in SLC,UT it was absolutely beautiful. Christmas lights are my absolute favorite part of the holidays, so that was amazing. We went shopping and then got hot chocolates from a food truck and walked through temple square. Absolutely stunning.
Here is a shot of the temple I got. Let me tell you, the picture does not serve this place justice!

This is my little sister and I at Temple Square

My mama and I in front of the temple
Now tonight is Christmas Eve! It pretty much consisted of meal prepping for tomorrows yummy dinner and last minute Christmas shopping (leave it to me to wait until the day before Christmas to buy my gifts). My mom got us all matching Christmas PJ's, Santa Boxers!
My sister and I being ridiculously silly

My mama, little sister, and I. 
I just am so happy I get to spend the holidays with my spectacular little family, they truly are the root to my happiness. I cherish them so much. These are the memories that last a life time!
Merry Christmas Ever Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow