Latest Articles

Posted by / Sunday, December 7, 2014 / No comments

Finals

Can I just say that this next week is going to be the death of me? First semester of college is almost over and I feel like this is going to be the busiest week of my life so far.
So many papers due.
So many projects due
So many exams
It's giving me a headache just thinking about it. 

But, on the positive side: The semester is almost over. I can't wait to go back home and be lazy for a few weeks. Isn't it so crazy that it's almost over? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was walking into my English 1010 class for the first time. I was completely nervous, a wreck. I had no idea what to expect. But looking back, I don't know why I was so nervous. School has treated me pretty nicely so far. I mean I'm still trying to figure out my life but it's not going too bad. I just hope it keeps getting better. 
Well I'm off to finish a PowerPoint
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow