Latest Articles

Posted by / Wednesday, October 29, 2014 / No comments

Midterms Killed Me.

My first midterms and I survived. It was a long and stressful week, but I did it. Passing all my classes (so that's something to be happy about)
Now that midterms are over and we are back from break, I'm just over school. I feel like I have lost all my determination, is that normal?
School doesn't sound appealing anymore.
9am classes? No thank you
Homework? Yeah, I'll have to pass. 

I just need to find my determination like I had at the beginning of the year, any suggestions?
I don't know why I ask, I'm not even sure anyone reads this lol; but if you are reading this I would absolutely LOVE any suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow