Latest Articles

Posted by / Tuesday, October 7, 2014 / No comments

A little about me

I realized that I never introduced myself. 

My names Alexis but everyone calls me Lex.
I'm a freshman in college.
Introvert.
Over-thinker, I over think anything and everything
My mom is my best friend and my hero
Still undecided on what to major in, considering something in the medical field. 
Growing up scares the hell out of me.
I'm the quiet type, I like to observe instead of conversating.
I'm a very determined person, but I'm also very lazy.
Life is black and white to me, no grey areas.
I love to be alone.
Addicted to social media.
Netflix addict.
Coffee addict. 
Book worm

That's the basic run down of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow