Latest Articles

Posted by / Saturday, September 6, 2014 / No comments

Not what I expected

College. Ha. I just finished with my second week of classes and it still hasn't gotten any better. Education wise it is great, I'm learning and I like my professors. Now social wise, I'm a mess. Friends? Yeah right. I tried the whole mindset where I'll be different and outgoing, yeah that didn't work out too well. I guess I'm meant to be alone? Not fully sure.
I thought college was supposed to be different; I thought that no one had their "cliques". That everyone was accepted. That is not the case. I'm not beautiful, I don't wear nice expensive clothes. No one wants to hang around me except my roommate. It's sad that I can't make friends, I can't just go out and start random conversations and become good friends. That's not me, it's never been me. I envy the people who can make friends right off the bat, that is a trait that I wish for everyday.
I just want to be wanted..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow