Latest Articles

Posted by / Thursday, August 7, 2014 / No comments

My Reality

College. Eh, such a scary thought that finally became my reality. I always envisioned myself moving out and starting on my own, I never thought the day would come. To be completely honest with you guys this scares the hell out of me. 
I've been moved in for a few days and I've signed up for my college classes, definitely gotten a lot done. I'm a complete wreck right now. Leaving my family was so tough. I know what you're thinking, that it's only for a year, but that's a long time for me. My family and I have been so inseparable the past months that it makes this almost impossible to be away. A huge transition for me. I couldn't have prepared myself for how I feel in this moment.
I'm trying to stay positive and happy but it's a lot harder then it sounds. I'm scared. Scared for what the world is, what it can be. I'm on my own. My life is in my hands, I choose where I go from here..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Instagram

About

My name is Alexis, but everyone calls me Lex. I made this blog to document my adventures and do what I love most, which is write.

Read more >

Follow by Email

Follow @Facebook

Follow